For years James has been a sought-after presenter and facilitator for various communities: interfaith forums, university events, church groups, and religious organizations. Today, he offers a variety of workshops, lectures, and retreats ranging from several hours to multi-day immersions, and including information, practice, poetry, and sensory experience.
James’ training events are appropriate for religious, interfaith, or corporate settings, and address such topics as:
- Mindfulness practice
- Vitality of body and spirit through awakening kundalini
- Yoga and meditation
- Awakening the heart as a deep center of identity and union with the Divine
- The interplay of science and religion
- Kirtan and the joy of ecstatic music and chant
- Deep ecology and the spirituality of food
- Interfaith spirituality and mysticism
To inquire about scheduling James for a workshop, lecture, or retreat, please click here.